Thursday, July 13, 2006

The Night Before



Thanks to everyone who came out to Frazier's in Baltimore for the sendoff gathering tonight! I really appreciate it. I have way too much to do before the 6 am flight to Miami, so I have to run. Stay tuned for an update tomorrow after Day 1: Miami to Tampa.

The Baltimore Sun will publish an article tomorrow (Friday), but only in the Howard County section, so if you live elsewhere, go to the www.baltimoresun.com website and click on Howard County under the Maryland menu to view it.

1 Comments:

At 2:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dad,
Just thought I'd let you know that the picture of you in the sun is probably the funniest thing I've ever seen and I even had some of my friends ask(seriously) if you were gay. You probably dont want to know how I responded...See you in a few days.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home