Monday, July 10, 2006

Three Days Until ...


I got up early for a breakfast interview with Janet, a reporter with the local Howard County section of the Baltimore Sun newspaper. It was fun! They are taking photos on Wednesday. The story will run on Friday as I am leaving.

Actually, before breakfast I worked out at the YMCA around the corner. I love the Y! I need to be in good shape for the ride. Two years ago I rode for 4 days straight; I found it takes a physical toll on the back and arms, etc. I am going to have to find some gyms along the way. I start to feel sluggish after more than 2 days without aerobic exercise.

Interest in the ride is building. We have been getting calls and emails now from friends of friends. I love that! Now we're going for friends of friends of friends! Six degrees of separation ...

The final logo arrived tonight, one version in 2 bright colors, and one in 4 candy colors. I love them both! Thanks, Carrie.

I arranged to hang out with Tampa scooterists on Friday night and Atlanta scooterists (including some relatives) on Saturday night. I'm looking forward to that.

At the office each day is busier than the next as I get ready to leave. Thanks to the wonderful team at the office!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home